1、What is chrome oxide greenChromium oxide green refers to a dense, completely opaque, medium purity, light green pigment.
2、The main features of chrome oxide greenThe color is dark green, metallic luster, magnetic, soluble in water, acid and organic solvents, slightly soluble in concentrated sodium hydroxide solution, soluble in hot sodium bromate solution, hot concentrated perchloric acid solution or boiling Sulfur and phosphorus mixed acid. It is extremely stable to light, atmosphere, and corrosive gases (H2S, SO2, etc.) and has excellent weather resistance. It is stable to heat, has a melting point of 2265 ° C and a boiling point of 3000 ° C. It is a high quality refractory material.
3、The advantages of chrome oxide green pigment products1. Bright color, tinting strength and hiding power is very high.
2. The pigment is resistant to high temperature, is resistant to the sun, soluble in water, difficult to dissolve in acid, stable in the atmosphere, has no effect on the general concentration of acid and alkali and sulfur dioxide gas, and has excellent outstanding pigment quality and fastness.
3. The purer product reflects the natural chlorophyll to the infrared light.
4. The company's independent research and development, production, wide range of uses, low prices, multiple equipment testing, fine finished products, to ensure product quality.
4、The main use of chrome oxide green pigment1. Used for smelting metal chromium and chromium carbide, enamel, ceramics, glass, artificial leather, refractory materials, building materials.
2. Used as a catalyst for organic synthesis.
3. Special inks for the manufacture of lightfast materials and printed banknotes.
4. Used for metal polishing and polishing materials, metal surface chromizing, magnetic materials, etc.
5. Used in coatings, ceramics, rubber, art paints, camouflage coatings, etc.
5、Storage and transportation conditions of chrome oxide greenPacked in multi-layer kraft paper bags and stored in a ventilated, dry warehouse. Pay attention to moisture and avoid high temperatures. Do not mix with acid or alkali. According to the above storage conditions, the effective storage period of the packaged product is 3 years.
6、The company's chrome oxide green product quality control1. According to the ISO9001 quality system, the company adopts ISO1248 and EN12878 quality standards, and has developed a complete raw material control and strict production control, a fine inspection system and a detailed marking and tracking system to ensure the consistency of iron oxide pigment quality.
2. Quality Assurance System: ISO9001:2008
3. Product quality standards: ISO1248, EN12878
7、The company's competitiveness1. Price advantage, the supply price of the same quality product of the company is generally lower than 0.8 to 0.2 yuan compared with other companies.
2. 30000 square large warehouse, sufficient inventory of finished products and raw materials.
3. There are more than 200 employees in the factory, and the number of employees who have received orders is more than 50, and the handling of a large number of orders is highly efficient.
4. The factory has long-term stability and cooperation with major express and logistics companies, delivery delivery time is faster!
Material properties: it is a kind of compound modified by pigments and inorganic pigments, with bright color, good pigment properties, high coloring power and hiding power. Light resistance up to level 6-7. Thermal stability, began to change when heated to 170 ℃.
Product name: iron oxide green
English name: Iron Phthalicyanne Green
Product common name: iron oxide green
Main USES: mainly used in building materials, waterborne paint, plastic coloring.
2. Composition/composition information:
Chemical composition: calcium carbonate, iron oxide, phthalocyanine pigment
Outlook: green powder
Pigment index: pigment yellow 42(77492) and phthalocyanine blue 15:3 (74160), pigment white 18 (77220)
CAS number: 51274-00-1, 147-14-8,471-34-1
EEC no. 257-098-5,205-685-1,207-439-9
3. Risk explanation
Dangerous note: not dangerous
On the material on the human and environmental hazards in detail: so far, the product is not required to be a mandatory hazard labeling of a material.
4. First aid measures
After inhalation of the substance: should immediately breathe fresh air.
After skin contact with the substance: rinse with soapy water.
In case of contact with eyes: rinse with plenty of water for 10-15 minutes.
5. Fire control measures
Extinguish the source of the fire by ordinary means; Removal of nearby dangerous goods, removal of its combustion residue, ventilation to remove combustion gas products; No special protection is required. Appropriate breathing equipment may be necessary.
6. Countermeasures for unexpected leakage
Reduce environmental pollution: do not enter public facilities, sewers or public areas with washing water.
Cleaning method/collection: when dust is generated, clean with a dry brush.
7. Handling and storage methods
When feeding, take measures to prevent the formation of dust.
Safe storage method: it is sealed to prevent dust from entering and isolated from inflammable and explosive goods. As the product is not inflammable, it can be stored in cool, dry and sealed at room temperature.
8. Usage and personal protection
Workers' protection: when feeding, take measures to prevent the formation of dust.
Respiratory protection: wear dust mask when dust is formed.
Eye protection: wear an eye mask/mask.
Physical protection: wear appropriate protective clothing.
Hand protection: wear protective gloves
Other protection: keep away from food, drink and tobacco, and wash hands before rest and after work.
9. Physical and chemical properties
Appearance and properties: green powder
Relative density: 4.0g/cm3
Vibration density: 0.9g/cm3
Related safety data (subject to conditions)
Melting point: unknown
Flash point: unknown
Explosive characteristics: unknown
Saturation vapor pressure: unknown
Stability and reactivity
Under normal conditions, the product performance is stable and will not be harmful if handled as required.
11. Toxicity data
Practical experience: this kind of product does not pose a hazard to the body, and proper treatment and hygiene prevention can be given.
12. Ecological data
Do not throw the empty bags of product packaging into the sewer or water without treatment, and do not store them in public warehouses.
13. Packaging treatment
Contaminated packaging should be consigned to proper landfill. The contaminated packaging must be emptied of all residues and cleaned properly so that the uncontaminated packaging can be reused for the next cycle.
Products do not belong to hazardous substances, can be in the national/international road, rail, sea and air transport.
15. Restricted conditions
Hazard signs and hazard indications: no hazard signs
Additional data: at present the product is not a mandatory imprinting of the substance.
16. Other data
Detailed list of existing product data of the company. All the data are based on the existing theoretical basis. We guarantee that the product does not have any characteristics of dangerous goods and does not affect the establishment of effective contractual relationship.